I have so much to be thankful for, and most of all I am so thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is good, He is kind, He loves me, He has set an example for me to follow, He created a world for me to live and learn and grow in, He has given me His Gospel to help guide me, He wants us to return to live with Him again. No other person has done so much for mankind. The greatest gift He gave was His life for me. He suffered for my sins in Gethsemane and then died for me. Then He also was resurrected so that one day, I too may be resurrected and live eternally with Him. I am so thankful for this gift, for the knowledge that there is life after death and that we can be reunited with our loved ones who have passed on.
2 comments:
I wrote about the same sort of thing today! A great thing to be thankful for!
You are so wonderful! I love your family picture. Made me laugh!
Post a Comment