Wednesday, November 10, 2010
I Am THANKFUL for COSTCO!!
Dewey has been working for Costco for almost 10 years!! They are such a good company to work for! He enjoys working there and enjoys most of the people he works with! The kids and I love to shop at Costco, and if you notice, a lot of times, Costco has the lowest prices on bulk items, even beating out the case lot sales, and it is for name brand things instead of the store brand... (Can you tell I love Costco???) When we lived in Bountiful, the Costco's would have inventory and invite friends and family to come help out. Dewey's sister, Dejah, and I would go work together at the inventory. It was a lot of fun! Costco also has really good benefits and they really take care of their employees! What more can I say??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so funny--I always spend too much money in Costco--I've got to stay away.
Post a Comment