Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Am THANKFUL for Memories Made and Making New Ones!!!

I am so thankful for memories. Dewey will be the first to say I have a horrible memory, but I love remembering the family outings, my marriage, the births of my children, first days of school, primary programs, first steps, first words, Christmas' and birthdays, Family Home Evenings, laughter and hugs. My little brother and I used to sit in my parent's closet and look at all our family pictures every Sunday. It was so much fun remembering. I still love pictures and remembering. I also LOVE taking new pictures and making new memories with my family. I love watching my children grow and learn and know that one day they will look back on the pictures I have taken and remember!!

2 comments:

Breezy Skye said...

I'm thankful for you. You always had a way of making me want to be a better person and ALWAYS making me feel included and important. You are an amazing person and I love that you are dedicated to writing down things that you are thankful for and for taking the time to notice the important things in life. You have a beautiful family, you little girl is so cute and the spitting image of you, I love blogs so that we can keep up on everyone lives.

Dewey and Liz said...

Breezy, you are too kind! I miss you tons!! Doesn't David want to apply for residency in UTAH??? I love reading your posts, it is nice to know that we have similar scenes on the home front. You kids are adorable!!