Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Am Thankful for Dewey

I have to admit that I have the best husband in the world! He is my very best friend and he is patient, kind, hardworking, strong, intelligent, funny, loving and comfortable. He takes the time to teach our children. He shows them how to live by his example. He has an unlimited memory, and even though it can be frustrating (when he is right) is still astounds me how much he can recall!! He loves to jump out and scare me. He loves taking pictures and is really good at it! He loves to look for animals on the hillside, even when he is driving! He loves being outdoors, hiking, hunting, sitting in the grass, camping, fishing or playing baseball. It must be in his blood because his kids are all the same!! I am thankful for all that you do, Dewey, and I LOVE YOU!!


No comments: