Friday, November 12, 2010

I Am Thankful For Folded Laundry

I am so thankful when the laundry is folded and put away!!! It is such a wonderful feeling to have clean clothes for all seven of us put away in our drawers. Too bad it doesn't last long!!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Ain't that the truth! I love clean clothes, too--sometimes I'm a little slow putting them away and they stay folded in the laundry basket, silly me.

Allison said...

I really like how you are being so thankful!

Dewey and Liz said...

I am the same!! As a kid, mom had a really great laundry room and she would fold our clothes in our own laundry baskets and we were suppose to go put them away... guess who was in a towel in the laundry room getting my clean clothes!! Actually, I think all of us but Rebecka did that!!