Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY CHILDREN!

  I love being a mom! It is the most challenging thing I have ever done. It is a full-time, hard job that usually has no outward show of thanks, but that isn't why we do it! I love being a mom because holding a new baby close and watching them recognize who is holding them warms my heart. When I wipe away Ephraim's tears away after he fell and skinned his knee and looking into his eyes and seeing the love there, I love being a mom. When I get to snuggle up with one or ALL of my kids to read a story it makes me happy. When we sit down at the table and everyone actually enjoys the meal and gets enough to eat I feel grateful! I love being a mom, even when I have to make lunches for school and get them out the door for school. There are few times when I dislike being THE mom (sickness is one, cleaning up after is the other) but those times are few and far between and can never be outweighed by the joys of theirs first cries, crawls, walks, talks, hugs, kisses & loves! Each of my children are so individual it is fun to watch them learn and grow!!

No comments: