Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Day #2

I am so very thankful for family. I have such a wonderful family, all those who surround me and help me grow. I am thankful for my parents and their parents for all they have done for me and continue to do. And for their examples of strength and their testimonies. I am thankful for Dewey's parents and their parents, and for the things they have taught their son and the way they raised him. I am grateful for all that they do for us. I am also very thankful for my brothers and sisters and their spouses and Dewey's siblings and spouses (who are now just counted as my brothers and sisters too) and for their examples to us and their faith in the Gospel. I am very grateful for my children, and the joy they bring to my life, and how they look up to us for guidance and love and direction, and that they are watching me everyday to see what I am doing and keeping me on that right path. I know that Heavenly Father sent us to earth in this family for a reason, because we have a responsibility to each other to love and serve, and who better to take care of us than the ones we love?

No comments: