Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Costumes
Here are the kids in their costumes. Ephraim was a spaceman, Ben was a ninja, Joselyn as a pirate, Dewey in his guilly suit, Ruby was a dinosaur, and Willard was a soldier. We has so much fun trick or treating, first in our ward's trunk or treat, and then around the neighborhood to a few houses. Willard got really thirsty so we had to stop at a friend's house to get a drink, and Ephraim's feet got tired, so I ended up carrying his bag and holding his hand. I would have picked him up but I was walking the dog too and didn't have enough hands! It is fun as they get older to see their favorites and watch them react to things. We went to a scary haunted cemetery someone had set up in their yard, and they pointed out the spiders and the witches and the scary eyes following us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment