Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful #1

I love this time of year! It is a time for me to say out loud (or type) each day what I am thankful for. Day 1, I am thankful for LIFE. It is a beautiful thing to be alive and to be here on this beautiful earth. It is a gift that each of us, as sons and daughters of God, chose. To come here and learn and grow and live. I know that if it weren't for our Savior, Jesus Christ, we wouldn't have been given that choice. Our Father's plan of salvation for us all is wonderful and beautiful and is truly a gift. He loves us so much that He, through His Son, created this glorious world where we were given bodies like His, and where we can choose for ourselves, and where we can grow and learn, and help others around us. We can live to become like Him. I am thankful for this Life!!

No comments: