Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful Catchup

Days 4-8

I am so thankful for Dewey. He worries all the time about providing for us and taking care of us. I want him to know that he is doing a wonderful job! He works so hard for us and because of that we have been blessed so much! It is hard for me to have him work such long hours, but I do try to make it up to him when he gets home. And we LOVE all the time we spend together. Especially when we go on adventures together... our latest being fishing! The kids can't wait until Dad gets home, wanting to share their homework or new book or a new move with dad. They like to wrestle and tackle him, and Ruby loves to snuggle with him. For that matter, so do I! He's so comfortable! I love you Dewey and am thankful we have eternity together.

No comments: