Sunday, October 12, 2008

TAGGED!

I got tagged. So here's the game:
Tag Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself. Then tag at least 5 people at the end.

Joys:
1. Peace and Quiet
2. Latenight snuggles
3. Clean and put away laundry!!!

Fears:
1. Spiders
2. Not being a good mom
3. Driving on the edge of the cliff

Current Goals:
1. Keep the House CLEAN!
2. Keep the kids happy
3. Read something new

Current Obsessions:
1. Doodling on the computer
2. Sudoku
3. NCIS

Random Facts about Me:
1. I am trying my hand at writing children's books
2. My husband and I were married 4 months to the day of our engagement, so were his parents!
3. My shoe size is 8 1/2

I tag Dejah, Aunt Chelse, Lacy, Breezy, & Brandi Jo

2 comments:

Dewey and Liz said...

IF I DIDN'T TAG YOU, PLAY THE GAME ANYWAY AND TAG FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE! HAVE FUN!!

Michele said...

I wimped out and only tagged one person. Still waiting to see her answers too...:) It's fun to see everyone's answers.