Friday, October 24, 2008

Remembering Back....

So I was thinking about what we were up to last year at this time. After halloween, we wanted to get rid of our pumpkins we didn't have time to carve. We took the kids up the Canyon by the Bountiful B and brought the shot gun.















The Kids all took turns sitting on or stomping the pumpkins.
















































Anyway, Dad took the last turn and shot a hole all the way through it!!


Then at last we tossed it over the edge and watched it fall to the bottom of the ravine! Lots of fun!

2 comments:

Farr Family said...

I wonder if there's any chance that there are some pumpkins growning down at the bottom where that pumpkin landed?! Hmmm.

Dewey and Liz said...

I hadn't thought about that.... It would be fun to find out... Although, there are a lot of cars growing there!!!