Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dejah & Brian's Visit

Dejah and Brian came to see us and our new home in Pocatello. It was a while ago, but I did take some pictures... As you can see, the kids just MAULED them while they were here. It was so much fun to catch up and visit. I really miss Dejah, as she has become one of my best friends. A little history here, the first time I went to Dewey's home in Georgetown, I slept in Dejah's bed and Dejah slept on the floor. She and I talked very late into the night, and I remember hoping I wasn't rude when my eyelids finally shut, even though she was still talking!!! When we bought the Bountiful House, I loved it when Dej would come have girls night with me and we would stay up watching chick flicks and talking. I have been really spoiled by her presence! So it was a lot of fun for us to have her and Brian come to visit.

1 comment:

Dejah said...

I miss you guys too! I miss the friendship and trips to the zoo and the Carl's Jr playland and the park and I even miss Zipper and Annie! But you are not too far away, and that makes visits even more special. I love you all!