So Ephers is ALMOST 10 months and he is finally moving... I say finally because Ben (my first) was walking by this time. It has actually been very nice not having the baby be mobile. Now we have to baby proof everything and pick up the little toys! But watching them learn is so much fun. He has mastered it now, but he had been using one leg with the foot down instead of his knee and looked like a little stink bug. He is also pulling up and occasionally standing. Boy, I am not ready for that!!!
4 comments:
Kaylyn started crawling just before 10 months. She is growing up too fast for me!
Ethan is adorable!
YEAH!!! That was like Lillie and I loved being able to place her in a room and leave her there!!
love ya
amy
Great pictures, Liz! Love them!
So fun-All of them. Boston was walking by the day after her 10 month mark-I wish it was later, but you take what you can get right? Now I can't catch her she's so fast.
Post a Comment