Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Wonderful Visit

We were able to go to Grandma's house for Brittany's birthday yesterday! It was a short trip but was worth it! EVERYONE came home to spend time together! It was fun to see everyone and hang out. The boys helped Grandma with projects around the house and the girls visited. I really just sat around and played with kids! I even got to hold little baby Emily (so did Willard and he was so excited!!), she is just adorable! 

As a family we also went up to Grandpa's grave and cleaned it off and left some flowers. The kids really enjoyed talking about why Grandpa wasn't there, really, just his body. It will be good to have gone over this lesson again before going to my Grandpa's funeral on Tuesday this week. 

I love spending time with family and hope that Brittany had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: