Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kids Blogging this Summer

This summer we have challenged each of our kids to read as much as possible. Will and Joë are going to learn to read, while Ben is going to read and write. If you click on their pictures to the right it will take you to each of their blogs and you can see how they are doing and what they are up to! I love that they are LOVING to read because we love to read. I hope to be able to make it to the library at least once a week and hopefully we won't read all the books there before the summer is over. I had started to write some Ben the Brave books, but I think that Ben is going to take that on and write some himself. I want to show you what he wrote in school this week. He was given a picture to color and challenged to write a story about it. I love that he enjoys writing and reading, and if you know of any good books and series, let us know so we can enjoy them too!

1 comment:

Carbonneau said...

thanks for telling us! I went to Ben's blog and Wesly had me read the story about monstro 3 times! he wants to write a story and draw a picture for our blog too! GREAT IDEA!!