Friday, January 29, 2010
20 Weeks, FINALLY!
So I thought that I had already reached this point... I went in for an ultrasound the monday after Christmas and we discovered that I was really 4 weeks behind and so then only 16 weeks. I am now officially excited to be 20 weeks and will be having an ultrasound on Monday! I will let you know what I will be having! I am not as sick as I was with any of my other children, but I still have queasy moments and am definitely not eating much, but all is good. I think that overall, I have lost about 35 lbs, but I will confirm that on monday as well. Not so much is new. I have been feeling the baby move since about 16 weeks, and we as still a split decision on boy/girl. Dewey's grandpa has a relative named Archer Bowman and so Dewey has decided that we should follow suit to name our boy that. I have proclaimed that is must be a girl because that name is REDUNDANT! I am torn because as much as I want Joë to have a sister, with Ephraim being the youngest and three years behind in school, I think he would do well with a little buddy to play with. So I am content for either. We do know it is only ONE baby, so we can relax a bit! Until MONDAY...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least it is only 1! Do you think you could handle twins again...
If they were like my others I could! They were great babies. It was the two and three year old stages I had difficulty with!
Post a Comment