Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TAGGED: First Date.....

TAG: What did you do on your First DATE with your spouse???


We had met online, so this was our first meeting. Dewey picked me up at my Aunt Betsy's house and took me to Temple Square. We watched the movie at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and walked around a little. As we were leaving, I think we both felt like we didn't want the night to end... we decided to go by Wendy's and have the classic Frosty and Fries!!! When he dropped me off at the door, he was so nervous... I think I got a handshake... gotta love those RM'S!!!

3 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Fun...that's a great tag! I haven't had Wendy's in years. Maybe we'll do that for our date tonight!:)

Michele said...

What a fun post Liz!
I just had a conversation with a ten year old boy on the playground yesterday about not worrying about dating and kissing yet. He apparently has done both, often over the past year. On my good days I have more charitable thoughts, yesterday I was thinking.
"Some parents are IDIOTS!"

Allison said...

this is great! I'll have to do this tag. Love it.