
Last night my Knight in Shining Armor sent me to bed early and took the evening shift with the sick kids! The kids did good for daddy, and Eph didn't wake me up until three YEAH!! And then this morning, without prompting, daddy started getting the kids to pick up their rooms and the playroom. We had the WHOLE house cleaned before noon (which when I do it myself of course takes much longer!!)

Needless to say, Dewey is great, but I have always known that. I just wanted to share it with the world too! I love you Superman!
2 comments:
Those kinds of husbands rock! Hope everyone feels better. A clean house will definately help!
What a nice hubby! :-)
BTW.. I have the Nikon D40X. I think they replaced that with the D60, not sure.. BUT i loved it! It was awesome to learn on. NOW, I am saving for the D300. It is super pricing, so I have to get more work to get it!
Post a Comment