Monday, September 15, 2008

Our New Home

This is our new home. We are finally here in Pocatello. We love it already! The neighborhood is great, Ben loves school, and the ward is very active! Dewey is already looking up hunting schedules! He is already at home! This is Ben on his first day of school!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the e-mail. I love to "Blog Stalk" people and it's fun seeing what everyone is up too. I can't believe how big your kids are. It's crazy how fast they grow up. Anyway, I finally started a blog too. You can check it out if you'd like. It's nathanlisacarrfam.blogspot.com (I know it's forever long.)

Brandi Jo said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! It looks so nice and green there! It is still so HOT here!! I am actually going hunting in October... crazy I know! My husbands idea!

Miken Harding said...

Wow...I was just thinking about you the other day and your wedding! What a small world. 4 kids-your my hero. I'm having a hard time with one and I've got another on the way. How on earth do you do it. Your family is beautfiul! Glad to hear from you. Keep in touch! Miss ya girl.

Danell said...

Hi Liz! Thanks for leaving me a message on my blog. So great to hear from you and of course I remember you!!! I had a chance to catch up on your blog. Your little kiddos are adorable. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you. :)

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Hey! I'm glad you wrote! It's nice to meet people from Loren's past.

It sounds like you have your hands full yourself! I actually kinda felt bad after writing my post because I feared that people would find me ungrateful or something. But then I thought, "I'm not ungrateful, I'm just stressed! And this is my blog anyway and I can write whatever I want!"

Sorry about the cuss word though on it. :P

Let's keep in touch!

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Ok, so we are really good at keeping up with what's going on in our family! That was written sarcastically, so if you didn't read it that way go back and add a sarcastic tone.... We didn't know you guys were moving!!! Sounds like a good one for you and Ben looks like such a fun kid, and cute to boot! Life must be cazy for you right now, and I can imagine, cause we have been there before. I am glad you posted on our blog cause now I can add you guys too! Lots of love from us.