For Ben's 6th Birthday we decided to do a CAMOFLAUGE theme!!
It was also our last BBQ in Salt Lake before our big move to Idaho.
Gaylene and I took a huge Costco cake with only chocolate frosting and made this camo cake. Ben loved it!
This is Allison, Jake, Ellen and baby Ivan!
Here is Dewey's grandma, Donna Eliason, then Tamara, Grannie (Janet), and Allison.
Here is Ben opening his presents, and it looks like someone brought some for the twins too! Thank you!
Ben has always wanted to build a birdhouse.....

Here are my three yahoos the morning before Ben's party. They love to pose for the camera!
Willard and Joselyn were helping Gaylene and I clean up after making the cake.
Little Ephers was having fun at the party with all the attention he was getting!
I can't believe that Ben is in Kindergarten, and the twins are 3 1/2! How time flies!!

Gaylene and I took a huge Costco cake with only chocolate frosting and made this camo cake. Ben loved it!
This is Allison, Jake, Ellen and baby Ivan!
Here is Dewey's grandma, Donna Eliason, then Tamara, Grannie (Janet), and Allison.
Here is Ben opening his presents, and it looks like someone brought some for the twins too! Thank you!
Ben has always wanted to build a birdhouse.....
Here are my three yahoos the morning before Ben's party. They love to pose for the camera!
Willard and Joselyn were helping Gaylene and I clean up after making the cake.
Little Ephers was having fun at the party with all the attention he was getting!
I can't believe that Ben is in Kindergarten, and the twins are 3 1/2! How time flies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment