Friday, August 8, 2008

Little Info....

Today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary!!! YEAH!!!!

Hey, sorry it has been a long time since I have updated this. We have been in the process of relocating to Pocatello, Idaho. We sold our home in May, moved into Dewey's grandmother's house in Salt Lake City, and now are sure we are going to Pocatello. Dewey was offered the same position he has now... Tire Shop Manager. He is excited to open another Costco, and loves the hours he will have - none of the 4 am hours YEAH!!! We are a little nervous, mostly because Ben will be starting Kindergarten and we have to find a home by a good school (and how do you find out which schools are good????)

Dewey and I drove to Pocatello and spent the whole day looking, and looking, and looking. We just hope and pray we will be in a place we are needed!

We also have two new nephews!! Both were born on August 6th. Amy and Spencer Ames gave birth to Calvert Ryan Ames at 4:52 pm, he was 9 lbs 4 oz and 19 3/4 inches long. Jeff and Allison Davis gave birth to Ivan Cole Davis at 6:30 am, and he was 9 lbs 15 oz, and long. You can check them out at http://sites.google.com/site/popdavisfamily/

Love ya,
Cook Family

5 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

I'd love to see the pics but it said that I am not invited. Pocitello (sp?) is beautiful. It isn't too far North of Logan where I go and visit all the time. Maybe one of these times we can get together. I might be headed that way in October. I'll have to let you know! Hopefully it all works out for you guys! Good Luck!

Susan and Scott said...

Maybe you should as Susan and Scott which schools are good?????

Dewey and Liz said...

Susan... How are you guys??? I will leave a comment on your post and so I can call you.... THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey lizzy... I hope the move to Pocatello goes well! I actually have family that lives in Pocatello. If you run into a George and Betty Cook, they are my aunt and uncle. Did you know that my maiden name is Cook?

Brandi Jo said...

Hey Liz,
I just made my blog private. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite! bambiejojo@cox.net