How cute your kids are Lizzy! I am so glad that you are blogging, it is such a fun way to keep a journal and keep in touch with family and friends. We will check back often to see what you guys are up to! Happy New Year!
LIZ! It is Lacy Carroll - previously Hansen - HOW ARE YOU!?! I found your blog through Breezy's. Your kiddos are adorable! Love the pics! Josh & I have a blog set up too - carrollfarm.blogspot.com - come and check out my kids. Yea, I have 5 girls. 1 step, 3 foster and Jasmine is my bio kids - and I LOVE them all. Glad to have found you! Love ya! Lacy
Hi Dewey and Liz, This is Uncle Dave and Aunt Paula's niece Kandice and I work at Costco too. :) I found your blog through Lora and Dan. Hope thats ok with you. We have added you to our blog www.kandiceandmark.blogspot.com so come and visit whenever you want. What adorable kids you have.
Hey Liz!! I found your blog by blog hoppin! I've been wondering how you are. I am still here is AZ. I live around Tolleson. My blog is below... Come and visit!
4 comments:
How cute your kids are Lizzy! I am so glad that you are blogging, it is such a fun way to keep a journal and keep in touch with family and friends. We will check back often to see what you guys are up to! Happy New Year!
LIZ! It is Lacy Carroll - previously Hansen - HOW ARE YOU!?! I found your blog through Breezy's. Your kiddos are adorable! Love the pics! Josh & I have a blog set up too - carrollfarm.blogspot.com - come and check out my kids. Yea, I have 5 girls. 1 step, 3 foster and Jasmine is my bio kids - and I LOVE them all. Glad to have found you!
Love ya! Lacy
Hi Dewey and Liz, This is Uncle Dave and Aunt Paula's niece Kandice and I work at Costco too. :) I found your blog through Lora and Dan. Hope thats ok with you. We have added you to our blog www.kandiceandmark.blogspot.com so come and visit whenever you want. What adorable kids you have.
Hey Liz!!
I found your blog by blog hoppin! I've been wondering how you are. I am still here is AZ. I live around Tolleson. My blog is below... Come and visit!
Brandi (Cozzens) Schneider
www.schneidersrus.blogspot.com
Post a Comment