It was such a beautiful day, with a little bit of sunshine in the morning and a lot of snow later on! Dewey gave a beautiful blessing inspired by the Lord. He talked about Ephraim having patience with his Mom and Dad as they are still learning how to be good parents. Strength of mind and body. And not only being receptive to the Holy Ghost but also SEEKING the promptings at a young age.Afterwards we had a family party out our house and we thank everybody who came and helped! It was lot of fun to have everyone there!



Here are some pics of Ephraim in his blessing outfit!
6 comments:
Very cute little outfit. My mom made two of my children a blessing outfit and my mil made my daughter a gown. It's a special day!
I'm glad that it was such a good day and that Dewey is so in tune with the Spirit to bless Ephraim with what he needs in his life. That's AWESOME!! I'm so sorry we missed out! Have another baby (someday?)....I promise we'll be there!
Hey Liz!
Ephraim is so cute... so is the rest of your family! I hope all is well with you! Come see our blog and please keep in touch!
www.schneidersus.blogspot.com
Brandi Jo (cozzens) Schneider
LIZ- it is Lacy again - I love the outfit, isn't it fun to dress them up! I agree with Brandi, keep in touch and come see my kids.
carrollfarm.blogspot.com
LACY :)
Ephraim is adorable! Such a cute family.
The Chubby babies are the cutest.... he sure looks like a chunk! How fun! You look great in the blessing photo for just having a little one!
Post a Comment