Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ruby Turns One!!

What is that??? A fire?? Let me grab it!

I'm gonna get it, I'm gonna get it!!

YUM!

I am ONE!!! Yay!

It must have been good because I made a big mess!

All done, clean me up!!
Has it already been a year?? I can't believe my baby is one. It feels like just yesterday we went to the hospital and then brought her home. Ruby is such a sweet baby... She loves to play and laugh and giggle, especially at her big brothers and sister. She and Eph have a special bond. He just has to give her his smile and she will giggle for him. She doesn't crawl yet but does the bottom scoot. She hates to be on her belly, but will tolerate it if Dad puts her there. If Mom is anywhere near she wants to be held! She loves to bounce or stand and she loves music and singing. She also loves to eat anything. As long as she doesn't have to touch it!! I think it is so funny when I put bananas on her plate and she will just look at them... no touching those slimy things. But when you spoon them into her mouth she eats them quickly.

Here's Ruby after her bath. All cleaned up!
This is Ruby's pose face for the camera. If you let her see her picture she will keep posing.





1 comment:

Susan and Scott said...

So Cute. Happy Birthday Ruby. Looks like the cake was good.