Friday, June 24, 2011

Laughs and Giggles

It is fun having some family time. We have been playing wii tournaments and it is fun to see the kids play their dad... and sometimes even beat him. I was laughing so hard when Joë scored 183 on bowling. Dewey beat her my 8 points, but they both laughed because I only scored 101!!!

Things are quite hectic here during the summer. Since we are all home we are trying to find things to keep us happy and busy. We found out about lunch in the park which is nice, and thankfully it does cook off at night so we can go for long walks!


Two things that are funny. Dewey was cleaning out the garage and found the catches equipment that needed to be put away. After they were done cleaning and came inside they found Ephraim downstairs sporting his halloween costume! Isn't he the cutest catcher ever???

Also, I now know what motor butt came from. Ruby still doesn't crawl, but scoots on her bottom. She is pretty quick and it is hilarious to watch her in action. I will get a video of her when I remember to.

No comments: