We had a joint birthday party for Ben and his friend Ethan (who have the SAME birthday!!!) at our Stake Park. It was so much fun to see all these kids playing together. There were 14 kids and 4 adults, and since we were outside we let the kids RUN all over the place!!
First we sat and had some pizza and soda! I think they probably had more fun taking pictures of each other, but hey, I do believe they ate a little bit!
Then we had a couple hundred water balloons to destroy. It is amazing how long it takes to fill water balloons and how short it takes to use them all up.
The kids played soft toss for a while, until they got bored and wanted to chase Dewey around with them!!
Then we did a pinata. It was a HUGE star filled with candy. And even when someone would break one of the arms off the star nothing would happen. Finally, Dewey and Ethan's dad, Zach had to pry it and kick it open for the kids to enjoy the candy!! A few mom's weren't very happy that we sent kids home with bags of candy... SORRY!!!
 |
| Ephraim (he didn't want to destroy lightning....) |
 |
| Joselyn wanted the blindfold... |
 |
| Evie Bidwell |
 |
| Willard wanted to show us his swing!! Hey Batter Batter! |
 |
| Ethan Bidwell |
 |
| The aftermath! |
 |
| Dewey was the one who put this on his head! I think because he chose to put it on his head and I captured it on camera then I am not liable for anything after the fact!! |
Then we had cake and candles! It was fun to see Ben and Ethan blow out the candles side by side!
 |
| Birthday Boys |
I hope they all had a good time! It was fun watching all the kids... not to mention we had a really good clean up crew!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment