Monday, September 28, 2009

Ringling Brothers AND Barnum & Bailey Circus



On Saturday, Pop and Grannie took us to the Circus! Barnum and Bailey's Circus! We had so much fun. If you ever get the chance to go, do, they are awesome! Of course, my favorites are the animals. It is so incredible what they have trained them to do. Here are some fun pictures:
 The Tight Rope



This is the OCC Chopper Circus bike!


The Elephants were amazing. Who would have thought that a HUGE elephant could do these tricks!


And the tigers were so beautiful. One of them was HUGE too, a male, and older, but awesome. 
This was Ben's favorite part... CANNONS! 
Of course, this was my favorite part. That Arabian was beautiful, and the others are actually some of the smartest horses. I get back to you on their name... 

Pop, Emily (below), JoE, Rebecka, Ivan...
Ephraim on Dewey's lap (he's hiding) Ben, Jake, Allison, Ellen, and Jeff.  We are all wearing UTAH red because after the Circus we went back to Grannie & Pop's to watch the Utah game (they beat Louisville!!!)) GO UTES!


Here was Pop, Grannie and Grandma Lillie watching from the comfy seats!




1 comment:

Brandi Jo said...

How fun! I guess my mom said I had been to the circus when I was little, but I don't remember. So in my mind I have never been :-(. I know, pretty sad!! SO, thanks for sharing the pics. They were amazing!!