Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 Tribute

I remember this clearly. Dewey and I had been married for just over one month. I had turned on the TV while getting ready for work. Dewey had already gone into work at 4 am. I remember just sitting on the couch crying. I didn't go to work that day. Here is a tribute to those who lost their lives that day, as well as those who lost loved ones and those who strive to help others...

1 comment:

Susan and Scott said...

It's crazy to think that it's been 8 years since this horrible tragedy. I remember that day also. I was just driving to work when I heard on the radio that a plane had crashed into the 1st tower. By the time I walked to my office they said the 2nd plane had hit the towers. I just couldn't believe something like this was happening in our country. We pulled together and that's what our country is all about. God Bless America.