Wednesday, June 3, 2009

UPDATES... boating, hair cuts, fun times!!

We did a little fishing at Montpelier Reservoir. It was a fun day, but I was the only one to catch a fish (and I had the camera, so there weren't any pics....) but it was only 5 inches long so we threw it back. The seagulls came and swooped it up out of the water and swallowed it!!!





We have been really busy lately, planning our summer activities, reading challenges, and having FUN!!! One of the funniest things that has happened (and I can laugh about it now, but I had a knot it my stomach for a long while) was our little Joselyn decided to cut her own hair. She just snipped a few strands in the front to her chin. I don't know if you can see it clearly in the picture, but when I took her over to our friend, Heather Parkin, we decided the only thing to do would be to give her a little bob. She just looks TOO GROWN UP and I don't like it!!!!
We went to Georgetown for Memorial weekend, we went geocaching and to visit Dewey's dad's grave.
Today, we also went to Hawkins Reservoir, which is about 45 minutes away. It was a lot of fun, even though it was a little windy. We were planning on doing a little fishing, but decided the kids would have more fun if Dewey took them on a little ride around the lake in the boat.

No comments: