Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Dentist Party

Ben and I went to the dentist today for his last visit!! We have been four times since April, and thankfully, we are all learning better habits and won't be back until October for just the regular checkup! On the drive home today, Ben said, "I think I would like to be a dentist someday. They are your teeth's best friend." And then he threw around some ideas on what he would call his practice and ended up with "Ben's Tooth Club" being his favorite.

Here is a pic of the lovely, finished, front teeth. I don't know if you can notice in the other photo, but his four top, front teeth had been decaying in between each other. He has never complained about pain, and the dentist in Bountiful fixed them twice, but apparently not very good. Our dentist here did a FANTASTIC job and Ben even loves his smile. Oh wait, he has always loved it. He had even decided he would love it if we were to pull those four teeth, which was an option (a little cheaper) but after talking it over, we decided to keep them all! And his looks good.

No comments: