Friday, April 24, 2009

A Little Outdoor Fun

Yesterday was Dewey's day off and we had a lot of fun. I think we found 5 geocaches, went on a two mile hike up Mink Creek, and went to our neighborhood's Ice Cream Social that ended in us playing softball with our ward for two hours!!! We had a blast! Here are some pics:


This is Will looking for the geocache.


This one was tricky. It was inside the rock, but we found it and signed our names... Sharkboy and Lavagirl!!!
This is Will and Kelton Erickson (our neighbor who lives across the street) eating some yummy icecream. Unfortunately, the invites they passed around to the neighborhood said May 23rd, so not as many people came.... I guess we will have to do another next month too!
Here is Ashton Erickson, Ben, and Braden Erickson enjoying a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup and m&m sprinkles!
After sitting to eat ice cream it was off to the swings to eat some more!

This is the fire pit at our Stake Park. It was 65º so we didn't need a fire.

JoE was waiting very patiently for some ice cream. In fact, I believe she had three bowls (she kept sneaking back to get more when Dewey and I weren't looking)!

Willard really likes this park because it is completely fenced in so we let them roam all over the grass without making them stay by us. They LOVED playing here while Dewey and I played softball. Ben actually played outfield as the grownups were hitting and fielded quite a few balls.
And of course we had some down time too at home!
I don't know what it is about WATCHING Dewey play the playstation, but the kids LOVE it! I think he was playing a Race Car game, and they sat there and watched him for at least 10 minutes without moving!
Ephraim LOVES to play the computer. As soon as you get up from the chair he climbs up and pounds on the key board. He also loves to look at the pictures you take on the digital camera. After the flash goes off he says "Mine, Mine" which means turn it around and show me the pictures!
Eph found this goggles in the swimming bag. He loves to put them on, and as soon as they come off, he comes back over to you and wants them back on.
Can you say CHEESE??

No comments: