Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can You Say SUGAR HIGH??

Today I had taken my sugar containers down to the storage room to refill them. I accidentally spilled a little bit of sugar, and of course, forgot to bring down my broom right away to clean up the spill. Later in the day, as I was doing laundry, Ephraim followed me and went right into the storage room. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about the sugar and switched my loads over and turned around to find this....Needless to say, he was so sticky I didn't want to pick him up. He just thought it was the funniest thing. I couldn't coax him away from it. I finally just stripped him down right there and he got his second bath for the day. He was also very giddy for a while. I have heard that he will also CRASH... I just waiting for that!! And now I will try to be more responsible and clean up my messes... maybe.

2 comments:

Kersten said...

Hi! You won the book on the giveaway from humor author, Kersten Campbell's blog. If you email me your address at kersten4@juno.com, I'll send it to you! Congratulations!!

Dejah said...

That is so great - glad you took time to grab the camera!Mmmmm, I may need some suger now too, although not off the floor for me. Thanks for posting!