
















So Ephraim turned ONE!! Yeah!! He is loving everything he can get his hands on, especially this cupcake!! He is trying to walk, and always gets into everything!! He loves to help mom in the kitchen and tackle dad! He always has a smile on, even when he is grumpy! We are so excited that we don't have to buy formula any more!! This past year has been full of so many milestones for us all. We sold our home, moved in with family for the summer, we moved to Pocatello, Ben started school, Dewey opened another Costco, Ephraim has been through it all, and has been the best baby! Now I am sad because my baby is not a baby anymore... Don't they just grow up WAY TOO FAST??? Dewey loves this stage because he loves to get down and play with the kids, but I just LOVE THE BABY STAGE!!! Yeah for Ephraim!! Big One Year Old!!!
1 comment:
He's adorable! I think he looks more like you Liz. What do you think? Kaylyn's year flew by too and I am sad that little baby stage is over. It's the last time for us so I am hanging on to everything as hard as I can. I think that all I did for the first six months was to hold her. My others were all in a row, but Kay came 5 years after Jensen, so when school began this year it was just the two of us all day. I forgot how fun that was with our first. He really is beautiful, just like all your others! :)
Post a Comment