Saturday, April 12, 2008

ITS BIRTHDAY TIME!!




For the twins brithday, Dewey decided it would be fun to blow up a bunch of balloons and put them in the kids' room at night so when the woke up they would find them all. It was a fun way to wake up!




I can't believe these guys are already 3. It seems like they were just little babies!




4 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

The kids are so cute. I can't believe they are 3 either- Jasmine will be 3 in Dec. Time sure flies. Love the tire rolling- we did that in Dad's old tractor tires. Cody left Tues. on his mission- he is in the MTC. :( but at the same time :).

Breezy Skye said...

Wow Liz I can't believe you twins are three years old. I love that you filled their room up with balloons I am going to have to remember to do that for Dutch one year.

Brandi Jo said...

That is so cute. I guess I didn't know that your two oldest were twins. That is crazy. Does it run in either of your families? Happy Birthday to them both!! I love the cake too!

Carbonneau said...

Balloons set the perfect touch to a happy wake up! I love your daughters face when she is looking at the purple outfit!