Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gotta Keep You UPDATED...

Dewey put new tires on our car and decided it would be fun to keep the old ones. This is the only thing we have done with them so far, but the kids sure have enjoyed it! Dewey too for that matter!
Willard rolling up the hill....
Ben rolling down...
Just keep it rollin....

Ephers is just a little too small to roll...
Mr Smiles at 2 months.










And I really like my thumb, or fingers, whichever comes first!


















3 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

How fun! I remember doing stuff like that as a kid! You always remember the fun stuff.

Farr Family said...

What a great idea! I have some tires in our backyard that I was going to use for planters in our garden...I should use them to rock the kids world FIRST! It's spring break and they are bored and starting to get into trouble. I will go right now and suggest this to them! Hee hee

Carbonneau said...

How fun, they will never forget this, that's for sure!