Friday, June 14, 2013

Scooby Ruby Roo Turns THREE

My littlest baby girl turned three today. I am not sure how I feel about it. For all you mom's out there that have grown kids I am sure you remember when your youngest turned three and I think you were probably feeling the same as I am. I am so excited for her to get bigger and be more mobile, but I am so sad at the same time to be done with all things baby and for her to grow up. She is such a little princess, she loves to dress up and play with dolls and her animals! She really LOVES elephants and the color pink! She can make you smile or laugh and she has the sweetest giggle that is so easy for me to make!!


She loves this new watering can!!! She even helped water the plants this morning!

I love that smile!

Something cute to snuggle!!!

Dancing to Enchanted...

They were all falling down... this is her friend she calls Julietoo!

Ephraim was man enough to join the princesses!!!


Cheers!!





Our little composers!!

No comments: