Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back 2 School 2012

Wow, the summer is over and it is back to school. I love the routine that school brings, but I miss having the kids home! I enjoy every minute we spend together. The kids were so excited to get ready for school. We hit Walmart and Shopko while they were having their sales and got all the supplies they could ever need! Gramma took them shopping for some school clothes and they came home and modeled them! They wanted to wear them every day but we convinced them it would be better to save them for school.

Our first day was August 30th. They got to go the night before to meet their teachers. Ben is in the 4th grade and has Alissa O'Berry as his teacher. She seems to be very fun and creative. Poor lady though because she has Ben, Bransen, and Branden in her class... We will see how she does with them! The twins are in 2nd grade and have Mrs. Hong. We have heard wonderful things about her.

Needless to say, they were dressed, fed and ready to go to school by 7 the first morning. Thankfully Dewey was home and remembered about taking pictures!







1 comment:

Susan and Scott said...

I must have been cold in Poky if they have their jackets on already for the first day of school.