My little baby boy is four today. He told me today that it is his Family Birthday today!! It is so much fun watching him grow and learn and make friends and react and play. He loves to go on walks and ride bikes and go in the go cart with dad. He would play all day with his cars (lightning mcqueen of course), and he doesn't mind sharing with Ruby, even though he would prefer her not to touch his toys! We are sitting watching Cars 2, which he got for his birthday, and you can't tear his eyes away! What can I say, all boy!!!
He loves to spell things. He has learned everyone's names and car and cat and dog. He wanted to learn how to spell AWESOME so I taught him the cheer to go with it... A W E S O M E, awesome, awesome, totally!!! We are learning to write his name too, but he'd rather color!
Every time we pass our old house he waves and says, "Goodbye old house!" He remembers like an elephant about all those little things. He catches me calling our dog by the wrong name and he tells me things that I need to do. His favorite treat it to have lunch while watching a movie (or outside when it is warm) and since Ruby is usually taking a nap I indulge him often!! He is one of my best snugglers, and he even falls asleep in our arms at church more often than not! I love it, even when my arms go dead.
When he grows up he really wants to be Lightning McQueen (or a race car driver). I am hoping for something a little less threatening...
It is so fun having children! Love you Eph! Happy Birthday!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment