A BIG S-I-X !!! I can't believe these two are six! It is so much fun watching them grow and learn and choose what they like. I love volunteering in their kindergarten classroom and seeing what they are learning. A lot of people think that because they are twins they like the same things, but they only like a few of the same things.
They both love sports, soccer, baseball, basketball. They both love to go hiking and shooting with dad. They both love to ride bikes and play in the backyard. They both love to play games on the Wii. They both love bath time and reading time.They both enjoy swimming and digging in the dirt.
But Willard LOVES to sing and play the piano. He loves to snuggle and he gives the best hugs. He loves to play motorcycle games and MarioCart (thanks for letting him borrow it Nancy!!) He is getting so good at reading. Green Eggs and Ham is an exit level book for first grade, and he read it all the way through without my help!! He loves to make levels on the Lode Runner game himself and would play all day if I let him. He wakes up in the morning and asks me if he can play on the Wii and I say, "If your room is clean," and he does it in two seconds! He draws really well and is great at coloring. He is very patient and thoughtful.
Joselyn loves to RUN and RUN and RUN. In second grade she can start running the 5K with the girls in our neighborhood!! She loves to play the Wii Sports games all day! She loves animals and especially horses! She likes to snuggle with the cat and will feed all the animals without me asking. She is a great big sister, making Ephraim happy and Ruby laugh like no other. She loves to paint and cut things out. She likes to draw on the sidewalk with chalk... all over the entire neighborhood!! She DOES NOT like her hair done, but will tolerate it if I give her Angry Birds to play! She loves for me to read to her, and will pull down all the books off the shelf if anyone says they will read to her!
It is so much fun watching them make friends and choices.
Here are pics I posted last year....
No comments:
Post a Comment