We had a blast a Lagoon! Unfortunately, Dewey had to work, so it was me and the kids, Pop and Grannie, Tim & Margo & Owen, and Jeff & Ally and Jacob, Ellen & Ivan (we even saw Sariah and Shane and their family there!!) The kids loved the rides. We even went on the log ride, and the ferris wheel (and some boys who shall remain nameless really were afraid) we went to Lagoon-a-beach too, but the water was FREEZING! Anyway, here are some pictures.....
Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait until my girls are old enough to enjoy Lagoon. When I was looking through I could tell exactly which pictures where of Owen--he looks sooo much like Tim it is amazing!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait until my girls are old enough to enjoy Lagoon. When I was looking through I could tell exactly which pictures where of Owen--he looks sooo much like Tim it is amazing!
Post a Comment