Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year..... ALREADY???????

I should say, are you all ready?? I am not, this past year has flown by. My baby is now one. My oldest is 6 1/2, and my twins are turning 4 in March. It is funny how people say, cherish the moments because time flies... but it is so true! Although, when you are changing diapers and doing extra loads of laundry due to little messes, it seems like time is standing still!! I am so excited for change and this new year. I want to get better and cooking, and learn to sew, and teach my children to serve and read, and I want to go camping (but I am scared of Grizzly Bears), and I want to take a hand gun class, and I want to learn sign language, and I want to STICK to a work out program, and I want to sing and play the piano more often, and I want to go on more walks, and I want to train a new puppy (that is after we have a little of them...fun!), and I want to get to know my neighbors, and have a barbecue, and I want to make friends with a family here so our kids can do things together and we parents can do things too!, and I want to smell the roses, and TAKE A HOT BATH, and sit on the floor with my kids and play, and paint with them and not worry about the mess, and I want to start a garden, and I want to go fishing!

Ok, so those are some of the things I want to accomplish this year. I really want to become more Christlike and be more aware of the needs around me. I want to read the Scriptures more prayerfully and become better acquainted with the Holy Ghost. I want to become a better person!!

Just thought I should write it down!! What are your goals for yourself this year??

No comments: