I got this idea from Rachel's blog. I think it is interesting how we don't like the same things over and over and over. Well I guess not all of us, because Dewey will eat it, especially if he didn't have to make it! And he loves Mac & Cheese, so do the kids, but I can only eat it about once a month, even though I make it about once a week...LOL! For lunch today, the kids and I had the classic PB&J sandwiches with apple and banana slices and carrot sticks. They do ok with these as long as I choose different fruits and veggies. Their favorite fruit is a fruit salad:
Yummy Fruit Salad
2 cans mandarin oranges
2 sliced bananas
3 scoops of whipped cream
throw in strawberries if you got 'em!
2 comments:
sounds yummy
Fruit Salad, Yummy, Yummy!
OK... I think it is pretty sad when you have the Wiggles saved on your iPod. BUT, it is for my boys when I am in the car. They love to sing along!
I only think we'll be a couple hours away! We'll totally have to get together and hang out. I would love to meet your family! :-) You'll have to email me all your contact info. I'll keep it and then when we get our new info, I'll have to send it to you as well! bambiejojo@hotmail.com
Post a Comment